5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hub centric rings????? Fuel Vapors

Wyno

Reaction score
Just got a set of fuel vapors 20x10 -18 offset for my 2021 ram 1500 and they didn't come with hub rings. They are 106.1. My current wheels are wicked offroad 20x9 and they are 106.1 and they didn't come with rings either. Haven't had any problems running without them. With the new wheels was wondering if I should get some hub rings and which ones to get or if there needed at all. Street use only, no offloading. I believe 5th generation rams are 77.8. Any help would be appreciated

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just got a set of fuel vapors 20x10 -18 offset for my 2021 ram 1500 and they didn't come with hub rings. They are 106.1. My current wheels are wicked offroad 20x9 and they are 106.1 and they didn't come with rings either. Haven't had any problems running without them. With the new wheels was wondering if I should get some hub rings and which ones to get or if there needed at all. Street use only, no offloading. I believe 5th generation rams are 77.8. Any help would be appreciated
Contact Fuel to see if hey offer them. Although, your wheels are technically lug centric wheels. It never hurts to have the hubcenteic rings.

Paulie T

Reaction score
In the past on a sierra Denali I had I put wheels on without hub rings. At higher speeds on the freeway I noticed some vibration in the steering wheel. Installed hub rings and it solved it. My personal opinion is to get some.

Wyno

Reaction score
Any recommendations on a good brand of hub rings to get. And to verify ram 5th gets are 77.8, correct. Thanks for any ifo

CatDaddy66

Reaction score
Yes, 5th Gen Ram 1500s are 77.8. Although I haven't bought them. US wheel adapters seems to be a really good brand and they're made of aluminum unlike some other brands I've seen that were hard plastic.

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Your third party wheels come without rings because they don't know what you are putting them on. The hub holes are machined large enough to fit over anything on the market, and you are expected to add centering rings to fit your vehicle. Knowledgeable providers like TireRack.com offer wheel packages that include the correct size rings. Failing that, find out the size of your hubs and wheels and buy a set of rings somewhere. I prefer metal rings, but plastic is okay. Rings assure that wheels are perfectly centered before tightening the lugs, and arguably might hold things in place if you hit something *really* hard. I would not consider installing your wheels without them.

Morenar

Reaction score
When I bought my fuel wheels. The boxes had several hub adapters in them. They were green for one size and orange for another. Believe the green ones were used.

Shark875

Reaction score
Should be a 77.80 and 106mm And yes I would recommend buying them, I mean you can get a good set for what under $30 tops and they will make sure your wheels are perfectly aligned. Definitely worth it !

Users who are viewing this thread