5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy

RamInOz

Reaction score
Hey Y'all
Had my 21 laramie in NSW Australia since October 21.

Looking at new wheels and tyres but would love some recommendations.

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine
Site Supporter
Reaction score
:cool: Welcome aboard.

Tons of wheel and tire info here. Just depends on what your driving intentions are.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Congrats and Welcome! You're going to get a lot of recommendations on tire/wheel combo. If you could share what you'd like to achieve with that upgrade, you'll get some more pertinent answers.
BTW, what does "NSW" stand for?

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Assuming New South Wales.

Never been further south than Brisbane, but most of our port stops were in Darwin. Nice places, but haven't been there since The Rona.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Assuming New South Wales.

Never been further south than Brisbane, but most of our port stops were in Darwin. Nice places, but haven't been there since The Rona.
Thanks. Never been to Australia, and I knew my first thought (NorthSouthWest) couldn't be it... :D. Guess I could've asked my son who had been stationed in Australia for a while, but he's not on the Forum ;)

RamInOz

Reaction score
Thanks Y'all. Damm straight its New South Wales in Australia.
We are having huge delays in getting these RAMS over here. Luckily I only waited 3 mnths. Luckily I picked up with RAM Boxes as I believe they are not selling them here with the boxes and sun roof anymore.
The pecking order is 1. RAM 2. Silverado(Chevy) and small amount of F150 here.

The scene is picking up which is great except not enough stock. Converted from left to right here as well.

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! I came across another left to right conversion on here not all that long ago and it looked awesome. I couldn't imagine driving one sitting on the opposite side from what I'm accustomed to but it sure did look cool lol.

Users who are viewing this thread