5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to tell what flavor Longhorn I just bought

bobbruce0584

Reaction score
Hi all,
I recently purchased a 2023 Longhorn. (Link to window sticker) I'm a little confused that when I search Ram site it only shows a Limited Longhorn. I have seen the Longhorn referenced as a Laramie Longhorn as well. As you can see in the window sticker it just says "Longhorn" Is this a Limited or Laramie Longhorn? The floor mats say Laramie Longhorn and the badge on the console says Limited Longorn. The reason I'm trying to figure this out is because some parts sites list all 3 names.

Anyway, I'd appreciate the help. I love the truck and definitely want to learn more about it

Thanks!!

rick619

Reaction score
When you go to the Ram website, it lists them as 'Limited Longhorn'. Price range seems correct. So that's what I think you have.

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Prior to 2021, they went by the name Laramie Longhorn Edition. Starting in 2021, they became Limited Longhorn Edition.

But to me it always has been, and always will be, simply Longhorn.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread