5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to reset or update Uconnect

country4life

Reaction score
Hi I’m wondering if there’s a way to update or reset my 12in screen my heated and cooled seats are only working on high or low when I select medium it goes to low or high
Dealership thinks it’s a sensor
I figure I’d try to reset it or update the software if possible let me know

Sascwatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No way to force an update unless you can get the dealer to manually update it. The updates seem to be released by region, in no particular order.

You can try holding down both the power and tune buttons for 10 seconds or so until the system reboots I believe.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
go to apps -> settings -> reset -> factory reset
that should reset it to whatever version software it comes with. Then it should auto update to the latest version over the air.

Don't quote me on the second part though, I contacted uconnect for my traffic not showing up and i was told to perform factory reset. Unsure if they had to "push" it on their end for mine to auto update to the latest version. you can always contact uconnect customer service and inquire about it.

country4life

Reaction score
So I brought it to the dealership and they said it’s the radio needing replaced as the heated seats are though the radio

Users who are viewing this thread