5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to RE-calibrate trailer?!?

Psulion101

Reaction score
I seem to have the opposite problem from others using the TRSC trailer option. I have a 21 Limited 1500 with this option and believe it miss calibrated the trailer the first time out. Symptom: when the knob is centered, the trailer goes decidedly crooked; it "calibrated" while on a curvy road, not after multiple turns. Now, no matter what I do, I can't get it to forget the calibration and do it all over again again. Have tried selecting a "new" trailer in the towing brake app and everything else I could think of. Anyone have any idea how to get it to forget the calibration so I can get it better calibrated?

Powerstoke59

Reaction score
Try pulling the fuse so the module resets. My TRSC stopped working after an update from RAM. I found a document telling the RAM tech to pull the fuse prior to the recall reprogram, so thought I would give that a try. It worked and I got it to come on again. Mine sort of works, it just does not ever remember my trailer which makes the function almost useless.

Users who are viewing this thread