5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Get the Best Price on Your New Ram

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
Can some folks post their recent order deals from Aaron? Preferably Ltd/night around $72k MSRP.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Mine was 71 and some change, Lt/night. 57092 with their doc fee. Was a little les when I ordered, but I added MFT and roof after the fact.

Included 2750 in rebates and 1k Ram email.

Ordered 3/31

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What build are you getting 13% off on? I wonder what determines their % off. Sandi quoted me at 11.5% off a ~70k MSRP build.
To be fair, I rounded up to 13% and didn't include the doc fee when I mentioned it. It's pretty close a loaded Limited 10th Anniversary (no sunroof or trailer cam wiring) with the doc fee it's 12.79% below MRSP. There's no telling what all goes into it their pricing. I've had a range of different percentages based on build (My first, which was a cheaper MRSP, was 12.83% under MRSP including doc fee). I'm pretty picky with what I'm trying to build out and all of her quotes have been under my budget so this most recent build I posted that figure on was the only one I'd put pen to paper to do the math on. I am considering not even floating these prices locally because there is zero chance any of these dealerships come remotely close. I can't even get them to quote me less than MRSP.

Whatever you're building, 11.5% off is probably a heck of a lot better than elsewhere.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm being quoted close to $400 less than the EP (employee pricing) listed under total price on the quote.

tonyplants

Reaction score
Can some folks post their recent order deals from Aaron? Preferably Ltd/night around $72k MSRP.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
2022 3500 Laramie DRW - Quoted $66,394 plus $219 documentary/temp tags/notary fee. TTL and any applicable incentives applied at time of delivery.

I'd be at 11.45% below MSRP before fees, TTL, and any incentives (PennFed, Military, FFP#, mailings, etc. in my hip pocket). I'll fly from MI for this, if I pull the trigger. Aaron and Sandi are very transparent and upfront...they'll make some money (Holdback+) and I'd be satisfied...truly stress free...
6cf456f22de8fc14863e7699f1f8014b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2022 3500 Laramie DRW - Quoted $66,394 plus $219 documentary/temp tags/notary fee. TTL and any applicable incentives applied at time of delivery.

I'd be at 11.45% below MSRP before fees, TTL, and any incentives (PennFed, Military, FFP#, mailings, etc. in my hip pocket). I'll fly from MI for this, if I pull the trigger. Aaron and Sandi are very transparent and upfront...they'll make some money (Holdback+) and I'd be satisfied...truly stress free...
6cf456f22de8fc14863e7699f1f8014b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Well said. I'm very impressed with them. They are a gracious dealership to cut out the BS. I can see why they sell so many vehicles.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can use some tips in regards to negotiating my custom 2022 build. I've always been able to do a decent job on a car sitting on the lot, but how do you negotiate once you order yourself?

So far, the only think I can bring up is my tread lightly discount which is 1% under msrp. I can take a look a bighorn rebates at time of delivery, but what else can I do to negotiate?

Seems like built to order rams might be tougher to do...especially with slim pickings on the lot. Also, when you place a custom order, you get the MSRP and the FWD on the paperwork...so that is really the only thing I can work with.

Any tips on how to negotiate orders would be great. I have some time right now until it hits the lot.

Thanks

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie (leveled with 2" rc struts and 1" rear spacer on 33.5" toyo open country) , 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
I can use some tips in regards to negotiating my custom 2022 build. I've always been able to do a decent job on a car sitting on the lot, but how do you negotiate once you order yourself?

So far, the only think I can bring up is my tread lightly discount which is 1% under msrp. I can take a look a bighorn rebates at time of delivery, but what else can I do to negotiate?

Seems like built to order rams might be tougher to do...especially with slim pickings on the lot. Also, when you place a custom order, you get the MSRP and the FWD on the paperwork...so that is really the only thing I can work with.

Any tips on how to negotiate orders would be great. I have some time right now until it hits the lot.

Thanks

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie (leveled with 2" rc struts and 1" rear spacer on 33.5" toyo open country) , 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)
Send me an email: [email protected] (Doug)

GATORB8

Reaction score
Is there a time requirement on FFA membership? I’ve got a Wrangler on order for my wife and about to order a new Ram for myself. Looks like it’s a $200 donation for 2x $500 in my case, right?

GATORB8

Reaction score
That should get you 1% under invoice, not msrp...unless something has changed recently. 1% under msrp wouldn't be very much to get excited about.
X2, can confirm from my recent Jeep order, it’s the second line under the invoice on the order, above EP. make the dealer show it to you.
Bighorns have some solid incentives this month. May want to lock the incentives per the OP.
Should be some loyalty discounts at minimum. And don’t forget bonus cash.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That should get you 1% under invoice, not msrp...unless something has changed recently. 1% under msrp wouldn't be very much to get excited about.
I misspoke...you are correct. Under Invoice

GATORB8

Reaction score
Has anyone had a dealer do an Ally lease recently? There’s a guy on the edmunds lease rate forum that got 64% RV on a 36/12 (fat MF >5% though). 21 Lar 4x4 CC

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Thanks

My strategy has been finding a volume dealership that I am willing to drive or fly to and then present that price around town and see if anyone will budge pitting them against each other. Frankly, it sounds like most of my local dealers are not going to be able to touch what I can get elsewhere. It seems like getting employee pricing (or a little less) from Chrysler is pretty solid. You save a lot, the dealership makes some money and they get to hit their sales quotas to qualify for manufacturer bonuses. Who knows on any incentives on down the road once you'd take delivery? I would imagine there aren't going to be any of those on a new model that just released.

GATORB8

Reaction score
My strategy has been finding a volume dealership that I am willing to drive or fly to and then present that price around town and see if anyone will budge pitting them against each other. Frankly, it sounds like most of my local dealers are not going to be able to touch what I can get elsewhere. It seems like getting employee pricing (or a little less) from Chrysler is pretty solid. You save a lot, the dealership makes some money and they get to hit their sales quotas to qualify for manufacturer bonuses. Who knows on any incentives on down the road once you'd take delivery? I would imagine there aren't going to be any of those on a new model that just released.
Most of the incentives applied when I bought my DT 2 months after release back in 18. I think the bigger determining factor tends to be from dealer inventory or not. Fingers crossed….

I think the OPs incentive lock link is probably the best bet with the big horn incentives this month.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Most of the incentives applied when I bought my DT 2 months after release back in 18. I think the bigger determining factor tends to be from dealer inventory or not. Fingers crossed….

I think the OPs incentive lock link is probably the best bet with the big horn incentives this month.
That's good to know! Who knows, if I pull the trigger maybe I luck out on getting even more off. It seems like a good deal but the current climate has me hesitating

wammio

Reaction score
Anyone know any dealerships selling 2500/3500s under MSRP? Looking to get a Tradesman Cummins or a Big Horn if the deal is there.

I'm located in DFW, and work in New Mexico but open to travelling wherever.

Any dealership within 300 miles of me so far has all been MSRP or above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GATORB8

Reaction score
Anyone know any dealerships selling 2500/3500s under MSRP? Looking to get a Tradesman Cummins or a Big Horn if the deal is there.

I'm located in DFW, and work in New Mexico but open to travelling wherever.

Any dealership within 300 miles of me so far has all been MSRP or above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you have affiliate through work or one of the charities it should get you 1% under invoice plus any rebates.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've started hearing back from other dealerships this morning. So far everyone is thousands higher than Mark Dodge

Users who are viewing this thread