5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many miles did your new Ram come with on the odometer

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah the lowest cost I could find was 18xx and that was not a guaranteed price. I was shocked at the cost. So when the dealer offered to drive to me at no cost, it was a no brainer, I can live some miles on it.

Definitely understandable in that scenario, had it been that expensive when I was having mine shipped up I would have needed to reconsider things in terms of maybe making the trip down to get it.

I now feel better about what I paid for my shipping, so thank you for that!

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mine was 2 before my test drive and 9 after.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wanna say 32 ish. Wasn’t a special order was sitting on the dealers lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sd2134

Reaction score
Got mine off the back lot had just been delivered to the dealer, had 7 miles.

MontFla

Reaction score
18. The truck I bought was the only 1500 on the lot. My 2019 had a defective air dam. My mileage went down to 12 mpg. It was June and the part would not be available until September. They made me a great deal on the new crew cab 2021 to get me into a truck. They offered me a Chrysler 300 loaner car. I told them I would be using it as a truck as I was replacing flooring in my home!!

Wabbit88

Reaction score
My 21 was a custom order while I was stationed overseas. Had it delivered to my next duty assignment with 13 miles on the odometer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RockJock

Reaction score
40. A lot 😅 Forgot to ask about why. I guess it all adds up. Ram should put a factory seal of some sort on the vehicle that shows how many miles it has when it leaves the factory.

Users who are viewing this thread