5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many miles did your new Ram come with on the odometer

Usmc041127

Reaction score
I am curious how many miles are typically on a new Ram when you order one. My Toyota Tacoma had 3.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Upon delivery of my order, I took the truck for an inspection 'test drive'. When I signed the paperwork, it had 47 miles on the odometer.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Mine was a dealer trade, and was driven to my dealership. So it had just over 200 miles on it when I took delivery. I was told by the person who drove it that it had 7 miles on it when he left the other dealership.

HeavyMetalHauler

Reaction score
34kms (21 miles) from test drives. The dealer I got mine from had a truck with all of the options I wanted, so I took it off the lot immediately instead of waiting for an order.

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
10 miles.

The dealership had it on their website before it arrived on the lot, and thats where I saw it first, as I had a specific set of options I was looking for. I went to look at it as soon as it got there, so I was the first and only test driver (as long as you don't count the guy that drove it from the trailer to the detailing area and then to the front of the dealership).

Users who are viewing this thread