5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How are you using your rear seat under-seat storage?

jastevenson

Reaction score
For those who have the rear under seat storage cubby option (not the Ram bins, but the cubby that opens when you flip up the rear seats), do you find it useful? Or would you have rather had something else there?

What sort of things are you putting in there?

Thanks!

802E68F1-70D6-4D71-9D53-630A80C8FF81.jpeg

Le_Slacker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have straps, ratchets, ropes, hitch, blankets, air pump, and I’m sure other stuff I’m forgetting about
Only thing different I would like is a lid. Doesn’t have to lock, but a lid would be awesome. If I have the dogs in the truck, I flip those leather seats up, and then they have to deal with that

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Tow strap, hitch, fire ext, a net, first aid kit, flares, umbrella, and a tire tool for my aftermarket lugnuts. I like it just the way it is, some things stick out a little so a lid wouldn't close properly.

FirstTimeRamDriver

Reaction score
It’s always filled with a lot of crap I don’t need but I feel someday I will need them. Also have husky liners and with that storage open, impossible to use the floor bins

MarvsAMartian

Reaction score
Same as everyone else. Just some straps, snow brush, jumper cables, a hatchet, emergency tool kit, first aid kit, moving blanket. Thinking about getting a small fire extinguisher as well. My lil bro is a firefighter and mentioned it and now its in my head.

yankeefan31569

Ram Guru
Reaction score
snowbrush, winter gloves, winter beanie, backpack with absolutely nothing in it, gotta figure that one out

HeliPilot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Use mine to haul groceries, and happens to be the perfect size to hold up a gallon of milk. Prevents it from tipping over on the ride home and possibly leaking into my carpet. Of course, this is only from the small flip up seat on the drivers side.

Straps and the like are stored in my floor bins.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Extra work gloves, respirator, respirator cartridges, small jump starter. Extra roll of shop towels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Same as everyone else. Just some straps, snow brush, jumper cables, a hatchet, emergency tool kit, first aid kit, moving blanket. Thinking about getting a small fire extinguisher as well. My lil bro is a firefighter and mentioned it and now its in my head.

Forgot about my jumper cables!

Highly recommend a fire ext. I've seen one to many cars burn to the ground to include "newish" cars.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I keep a jump starter, jumper cables, and commercial tire plug set. Also a bottle of detailing spray and microfiber (to wipe down and prevent paint etching in case of bird poop mishaps).

highgear2005

Reaction score
With two car seats, mine are empty. Just not worth the hassle of removing the seats. One day I’ll fill that space up with junk. I was thinking of adding a swing box to my bed. Love the idea but hate the thought of drilling holes thru my line x. So I’ll keep using the plastic tot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread