5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How are you using your rear seat under-seat storage?

Soulkeeper

Reaction score
Mine has telescope ice scraper, telescope window scrub, pair of work gloves, pack of colored rags (window, dash, and general) as well as upholstery, window and dash cleaner. Toothbrush, and upholstery scrubber. Jumper cables, 6 bungee, and 4 crank straps. Pack of extra retainer clips.

Dsmith76

Reaction score
I took mine off and put a subwoofer box there.
How did you remove it? I am about to do the same but this thing; for some reason is Kicking my but figuring out how to get it out. Must of been a long day at work.

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
How did you remove it? I am about to do the same but this thing; for some reason is Kicking my but figuring out how to get it out. Must of been a long day at work.
It was really easy. I want to say one or two bolts on each side by where it mounts under the seat on both sides

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
99d81e15c57acd38028654fcbf39655b.jpg

My subwoofer, amp, and LOC live in my underseat storage.

drbobvs

Reaction score
Recovery rope with shackles/soft shackles
Work gloves
Bungie cords
Blanket
First aid kit
Snow brush
Extra set of wiper blades (for snow/ice storms)

Come to think of it, I can believe how much crap I fit in there!

Rambunktious

Reaction score
So far my wife's purse, her sweater, her box of extra face masks, and a few things she bought in various stores. I plan on putting something back there, some day, as soon as she makes room for me.

Users who are viewing this thread