5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Horn sounds with passive entry/exit

KNGSNK11

Reaction score
Update:
Called the dealer and they told me how to disable the horn.
Open the drivers door and make sure the dome light is on then push the ignition button to run but dont start, then push the ignition button to off then push the button on the blue led light three times, the horn should honk letting you know its been disabled.

This worked for mine and now no annoying honk when I exit the truck.
I will also add, the SVR is not the alarm thats strickly a gps tracker, the truck has a seperate alarm system.

Mongo228

Reaction score
Update:
Called the dealer and they told me how to disable the horn.
Open the drivers door and make sure the dome light is on then push the ignition button to run but dont start, then push the ignition button to off then push the button on the blue led light three times, the horn should honk letting you know its been disabled.

This worked for mine and now no annoying honk when I exit the truck.
I will also add, the SVR is not the alarm thats strickly a gps tracker, the truck has a seperate alarm system.

Thank you for that update! I was losing my mind trying to figure out how to turn off the horn on lock/unlock because the settings in the Uconnect system weren't taking hold.

Users who are viewing this thread