5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Horn repositioning to avoid alarm disconnect

RebelliousGt

Reaction score
With the way things are going, it wont be long before we are required to give thugs a hug, provide them with anything they want and then provide them the very weapon they will kill us with.
I’ll boobie trap that and probably still go to jail afterwards. A guy up here just on the weekend shot and killed an armed intruder out of 5 of them, the home owner was arrested and charged with murder.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Years back a guy up here kept getting his cabin broken into. Finally got tired of it and booby trapped the entry door with a shotgun wired up to fire when broken into. The thief did it again and got blasted by the shotgun but wasn’t killed. Last I heard the cabin owner was charged and the thief sued him. Not exactly a smart way to do it but seems like more often than not the habitual offenders have more rights than the people they’re stealing from.

Dewey

Reaction score
Years back a guy up here kept getting his cabin broken into. Finally got tired of it and booby trapped the entry door with a shotgun wired up to fire when broken into. The thief did it again and got blasted by the shotgun but wasn’t killed. Last I heard the cabin owner was charged and the thief sued him. Not exactly a smart way to do it but seems like more often than not the habitual offenders have more rights than the people they’re stealing from.
Here is the story…..

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Here is the story…..

Makes me sick to my stomach this is the country we live in. Why do criminals get all these rights and good people go to jail?
Meanwhile are trying to relocate horn cables so we can hear people breaking into our stuff

RebelliousGt

Reaction score
Break into an off duty police officers home armed with a weapon and see what the outcome will be.

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
offenders have more rights than the people they’re stealing from.

That’s just the way it is and always will be, unfortunately. The law can say all day long that you have the right to protect yourself and others, but when it comes down to it, the legal system will very rarely back that up. And on top of that, the criminal’s family will then sue you and they will win.

BackCountryinNJ

banned at member request but still lurking
Reaction score
Makes me sick to my stomach this is the country we live in. Why do criminals get all these rights and good people go to jail?
Meanwhile are trying to relocate horn cables so we can hear people breaking into our stuff
I need to do some more wiring on mine so if someone tries to break in or steal my catalytic converter.....they hear this:

1677284306340.png

tech97elec

Reaction score
With the way things are going, it wont be long before we are required to give thugs a hug, provide them with anything they want and then provide them the very weapon they will kill us with.
Its bad here too, near Baltimore, squeegee thugs can clean your car windows at a traffic light whether you want it or not, then if you dont pay them your chances of vehicle damage or getting punched or shot increases.

Just passed a new law that prohibits them from doing it, they do it anyway, then city PAYS them $525 a week regardless. New law (squeegee collaborative) also says that the driver is not allowed to intervene:

"The collaborative also recommends consequences for drivers who disrupt traffic for panhandlers."

Jako

Reaction score
Its bad here too, near Baltimore, squeegee thugs can clean your car windows at a traffic light whether you want it or not, then if you dont pay them your chances of vehicle damage or getting punched or shot increases.

Just passed a new law that prohibits them from doing it, they do it anyway, then city PAYS them $525 a week regardless. New law (squeegee collaborative) also says that the driver is not allowed to intervene:

"The collaborative also recommends consequences for drivers who disrupt traffic for panhandlers."
I think the moderators need to add a "WTF" emoji
1677330392836.png 1677330429806.png

RebelliousGt

Reaction score

Yeah that sounds like the squeegees have got it figured out.

Threesuns1

Ram Guru
Reaction score

That's why I, and many others, avoid Baltimore like the plague that it is. In years past I enjoyed going to an O's game or the boat show, no more.

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Thanks for the heads-up.
Makes me want to build a deer urine sprayer for the truck.
On demand from the drivers position and a proximity sensor triggered for anyone getting under the truck...

Last edited:

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up.
On demand from the drivers position and a proximity sensor triggered for anyone getting under the truck...
Deer urine is way too expensive…. 😉

silver billet

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up.

I'll take the James Bond armor, the one with that sexy bmw where the tow trucks guys are trying to brake in and the crowbar just bounces back and shocks them half to death.

But who am I kidding, big horns aren't exactly prime theft material, just another reason to buy the work trims.

Users who are viewing this thread