5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hooking up line output converter 2019 ram

Quinnpaypal

Reaction score
Does anyone have any info that could tell me how I can hook my LC2i output converter up? I talk to audio control and they said I need to come off the factory amp, I’m trying to find out what colors the speaker wires are and which ones would be full range signal. I have the 9 speaker alpine system. Any help is appreciative

Vhidatski

Reaction score
Did you have any luck on this? Trying the same setup. Came across diagrams on previous thread but still unsure which ones to tap from.
Heard ANC wires needs to be snipped too.

yaksushi

Reaction score
Bump... I'm looking to add a small powered box under the seat and need to hook up a 2 channel line output converter. Where is the best place to hook this up, behind the factory base head unit or amp under the drivers seat.

ScottChurch

Reaction score

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here is how I hooked up my lc7i in my Ram. My truck has the base 6 speaker packaged. I used a PAC harness so I wasn’t cutting any OEM wires.

Here’s my video, shoot me a dm if you have any questions. Good luck with your project.

Users who are viewing this thread