5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hood Emblem Missing

Patrick_Myers

Reaction score
One of the two hood emblem inserts apparently popped out of place today while driving... I've got no idea where it is now. I noticed after parking in my garage after work. Probably along the highway somewhere. It was windy today, but not THAT windy. I don't think anyone stole it. Anyway, it doesn't inspire confidence in the quality of this vehicle. I've only had the vehicle three weeks. Anyone else had one of these pop out? Any suggestions on getting a replacement?
34d97e0851a8f317ee68dd4493c3b4ca.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
One of the two hood emblem inserts apparently popped out of place today while driving... I've got no idea where it is now. I noticed after parking in my garage after work. Probably along the highway somewhere. It was windy today, but not THAT windy. I don't think anyone stole it. Anyway, it doesn't inspire confidence in the quality of this vehicle. I've only had the vehicle three weeks. Anyone else had one of these pop out? Any suggestions on getting a replacement?

Probably got stolen. There is no way it popped out from the wind...

sticker500

Ram Guru
Reaction score

They do NOT come out easy at all. I don't think you need lose confidence over something like this. They are about 35.00 each and you can find them on eBay. Also there are plenty of members here that swapped for black ones so maybe someone will be willing to send you one they have laying around.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

So sorry that this happened to you, Patrick. If you are not able to determine a preferred route via the suggestions provided here, you can always follow up with your selling dealer for further support.

Mark
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread