5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hood decal and wheel spacers

joker22

Reaction score
Got a matte vinyl hood decal. Thinking of doing a side bed black matte vinyl decal that’s a splash design with red pin striping that says Rebel. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• F76CAAD4-9D74-42CE-A919-154448860162.jpeg
    F76CAAD4-9D74-42CE-A919-154448860162.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 97

Skater

Reaction score
On gray vehicles a little red looks great. Too much red stands out, drawing attention away from overall appearance. I prefer a minimalist’s presence and believe a little flair goes a long way. Red pinstriping on a black splash logo may be just the touch of color you are looking for without being overstated.

joker22

Reaction score
On gray vehicles a little red looks great. Too much red stands out, drawing attention away from overall appearance. I prefer a minimalist’s presence and believe a little flair goes a long way. Red pinstriping on a black splash logo may be just the touch of color you are looking for without being overstated.
Totally appreciate that as I’m of the same thinking. I don’t want to take away from the dark look with too much red. It’s very thin lettering, but I won’t know till it’s already on.
Cheers

Zeeya

Reaction score
Got a matte vinyl hood decal. Thinking of doing a side bed black matte vinyl decal that’s a splash design with red pin striping that says Rebel. Any thoughts?
Is that a black or gray truck? I have been thinking about going with a matte black on the hood of my black Rebel. Looks good

Users who are viewing this thread