5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holes on the top of the bed.

MontFla

Reaction score

JbVt

Reaction score
They fit great and I had no trouble at all installing them. I have had them on for quite a while now and no issues. Like maryland bowhunter, I used a rubber mallet and they went in nice and flush.

MontFla

Reaction score
They fit perfect in my 2022 Rebel, and they were easily installed. A few soft taps with a rubber mallet and they were seated flush to the bed rail. Here is the link where I got them on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NBVL2JB?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details For what they are, thought the cost could have been a little less, but happy overall with them. Good luck.
Thanks
They fit perfect in my 2022 Rebel, and they were easily installed. A few soft taps with a rubber mallet and they were seated flush to the bed rail. Here is the link where I got them on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NBVL2JB?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details For what they are, thought the cost could have been a little less, but happy overall with them. Good luck.

Grimgreg

Reaction score
I read somewhere they left the back ones open to be used as a hand hold when climbing in the bed.

LoNeStAr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone tried adding pod lights there? I think that would be pretty cool. Maybe shifts and grins could make some brackets?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I bought some from a guy who 3d printed them with Rams head logo in them. Subtle touch most overlook, but they fit good and I like them. From talkjng to others, the guy has basically fallen off face of earth and hasn't filled recent orders, so don't recommend them anymore

PXL_20201005_223045745.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20201005_223045745.jpg
    PXL_20201005_223045745.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 13

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I bought some from a guy who 3d printed them with Rams head logo in them. Subtle touch most overlook, but they fit good and I like them. From talkjng to others, the guy has basically fallen off face of earth and hasn't filled recent orders, so don't recommend them anymore

View attachment 122052
Odd about the guy, but look awesome!

Liquid Li0n

Reaction score

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I bought some too and what I like on this ones, you can still remove them if you want.

View attachment 136421

You can remove the ES Engineered stake hole covers by tapping them out from underneath with a wood dowel. They're not as easy to remove as the covers in your link, but I can't think of a reason to remove mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online