5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

High pitch noise at highway speed

Wmyersabn

Reaction score
When I am doing over 65MPH or 100KPH. I hear a high pitched noise, so bad I stopped and got out of my truck to look for a source for the sound. Does anyone else have this issue

UnLimited

Reaction score
Mine was more 40-50 and they replaced the right rear axle and wheel bearings....

HD Gasser

Reaction score
I have the same issue. 2019 Ram 2500, 6.4l. It occurs when I hit 55 and it is loudest at 58, then disappears at 59. Doesnt matter if it is in ECO or not. Dealer doesn't know what is wrong. Really would like it fixed prior to my cross country trip in a month or so.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have the same issue. 2019 Ram 2500, 6.4l. It occurs when I hit 55 and it is loudest at 58, then disappears at 59. Doesnt matter if it is in ECO or not. Dealer doesn't know what is wrong. Really would like it fixed prior to my cross country trip in a month or so.

Hi HD Gasser,

I certainly understand why this would be concerning. If you'd like to discuss your situation further, we would be happy to learn additional details via DM to determine how to best assist you at this point. Hope to hear from you soon.

Mark
RamCares

lapedr

Reaction score
is it coming from the front near the windshield or dash? I had an air leak between the glass and the body causing a high pitched noise

renzo2213

Reaction score
Does it come on when you hit the recirculate button for your heat/ac? If so you’re missing a few screws that hold your dash to the firewall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread