5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everybody, 1st time RAM owner

Justtom

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got my first RAM, I came from a 2014 GMC Sierra Texas Edition 4x2. I have now picked up a 2020 RAM 1500 Bighorn crewcab 4x4, 5.7 Hemi, Midnight edition. It has 26000 miles and I picked it up for about $39K.

I traded my GMC in because the last time I went camping my truck wouldn't make it to the campsite because there was really deep, thick mud and I had to park my truck and walk through the mud, meanwhile my friends and family(most of whom have RAM trucks) were sitting pretty and enjoying the outdoors.

I'll post a pic shortly(don't have my phone with me right now). I'm planning on getting wheels and tires for sure but I'm hesitating on a leveling kit until I learn more, I figured this would be a good place to get info on what to do so I'll be asking you guys for your help.

The only thing I've done so far is tint and I've swapped out the factory halogen headlights for the Morimoto LED headlights. Thanks for having me!

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey! Welcome to the forum. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please reach out to us! We're available via direct messaging!

Callie
Ram Cares

Justtom

Reaction score
Hey! Welcome to the forum. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please reach out to us! We're available via direct messaging!

Callie
Ram Cares
I definitely will, thanks!

Justtom

Reaction score
Pics finally, she’s dirty but I’ll be cleaning her up soon

TMitch

Reaction score
How do you like the headlights? I’m thinking about getting those and the morimoto taillights for mine.

Justtom

Reaction score
How do you like the headlights? I’m thinking about getting those and the morimoto taillights for mine.
Sorry, just saw this(I realize this is almost a year old) but if you see this, they have been pretty good. I got a little water on the inside of the lense when I hit them with a pressure washer but other than that they have been great.

Justtom

Reaction score
I'm going to be posting some pictures soon, I just got some 18 inch wheels with some 33 inch tires and in a week from now I'm going to be getting Bilstein's all around and I'm going to be putting some fender flares on. She will be looking good but I'll post the pictures when I'm done with everything.

Justtom

Reaction score
Alright I'm back, these pictures are after the 33's, bilsteins all around and fender flares. She's looking pretty good but I don't know what I want to do next. When I get the specs for the wheels and tires I'll let you know. The size of the tires is 33x12.5x18 BF Goodrich KO2's and 18 inch Black Rhino wheels. Bilstein 5100's all around with the adjustable height in the front for the level. They ride amazing, I love the way my truck looks and feels now!

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 12
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 12

Justtom

Reaction score
Previous picture with the side view looks like its before the level and the one with the front view is with the level, here's one of the side after the level. pic4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread