5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hemi tick

RichRios

Reaction score
Truck sounds fine. Those are the injectors. If you had a cracked manifold or a lifter tick it would be very noticeable from outside the truck.
Yes I think I’m good 🤞🏻

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Somebody where I work has a hemi rebel (couple years old by now) with hemi tick. I can hear it across the parking lot. When he parks outside my office, I can hear it out the door from inside. Absolutely drives me nuts, but he doesn't care ha. You're good to go.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Somebody where I work has a hemi rebel (couple years old by now) with hemi tick. I can hear it across the parking lot. When he parks outside my office, I can hear it out the door from inside. Absolutely drives me nuts, but he doesn't care ha. You're good to go.
Shouldn't he at least get it looked at? 😅

B4RTL3Y-94

Reaction score
I'm on this same rabbit hunt that you were, did you ever determine what was making the noise? Your video is no longer available can you repost it?

Users who are viewing this thread