5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP WITH NEW RIMS/TIRES

YoutubeRealTimeReviews

Reaction score
Hey guys, im new to the truck world....im looking to get a rim and tire setup (reasonably priced) and nothing aggressive (similar to the picture below)....these are my musts

-All terrain tire that is good all year round (in the snow as im in Ontario canada) but is also quiet!

-20 inch but must look big not like a small rim on big tires

-not poking out, no cutting etc....

What size tire do I look for? Brands? What rims? Help me out lol

davidn0021

Reaction score
I bought some Falken Wildpeak A/T3Ws 275/60/R20 with some 20" Fuel Beasts +1mm offset. Should've already came in but Discount Tire forgot to place the order last week so they're not coming in until next week. Will take pics once they're installed.

davidn0021

Reaction score
Pretty sure you can google it or go on Fuel's website for the wheels. Tires, also googleable. I paid $2600USD w/ TPMS including new lugs. Since I'm keeping the stock rims/tires, I would rather just have separate TPMS instead of having to swap every time I wanted to change out for summer vs winter driving.

Atlantic Blue

Reaction score
Is their a thread where people just post their rim and tire set up?
Yes - and it is pretty much titled that. These trucks have been out since 2018 so there is tons of discussions here to research this pretty common mod.

Users who are viewing this thread