5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP need moderator ....SCAM

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
yup.....hence the account and 4 digit....gotts love the 4 digit as that and the time stamp norrowed down the guy with the 2022 denali in CHAROLOTTE from location ABC123 as well as his other internet pings. ;)
You may or may not have found a US-based accomplice. But from our private messages, both of the former forum members that initially messaged you were based in Lagos, Nigeria. They use all sorts of VPN servers to mask their locations, but after a bit of detective work, I tracked them both to Nigeria. Probably the same person, or a team of people.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
You may or may not have found a US-based accomplice. But from our private messages, both of the former forum members that initially messaged you were based in Lagos, Nigeria. They use all sorts of VPN servers to mask their locations, but after a bit of detective work, I tracked them both to Nigeria. Probably the same person, or a team of people.
A money mule maybe. Most likely just stolen pictures though, I don't think anyone on the ram forums are going to mail money.

If you get bored this guy has some pretty funny videos where he scams the scammers

I don't think he did any in Nigeria, mostly India and some addresses in the US.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A money mule maybe. Most likely just stolen pictures though, I don't think anyone on the ram forums are going to mail money.

If you get bored this guy has some pretty funny videos where he scams the scammers

I don't think he did any in Nigeria, mostly India and some addresses in the US.

scammerpayback, kit boga, Jim Browning, all fun to watch but it's a rabbit hole. My latest guilty pleasure hole has bee Fridays with Frank.

I followed a scambait on a forum years ago (don't think it was reddit) that went on for over a year. Rev Phistme had these guys running all over Africa chasing money. Got then stranded in remote areas dead broke on multiple occasions. Comedy gold.

clak

Reaction score
So I got scammed on the Ranger 5g forums from the same [email protected]....I feel so dumb for not googling this earlier!!

$450 gone....

Users who are viewing this thread