5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me choose a Tonneau Cover

Kkrot2019

Reaction score
Contacted Luke on Monday and ordered the Undercover UltraFlex for 810 shipped and it arrived today. Their is also a $100 mail in rebate so 710 is not bad for the cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TimW451

Reaction score
I have the factory tri-fold tonneau cover. I would just put it in the bed along side the purchase or place it in the cab.

I know people say it's easy to just lift the trim-fold covers off if you need access to the full bed, but what do you do when you are out somewhere and make an "on the spot" purchase.......where do you put your tonneau cover then?

TechDaddy3x

Reaction score
Contacted Luke on Monday and ordered the Undercover UltraFlex for 810 shipped and it arrived today. Their is also a $100 mail in rebate so 710 is not bad for the cover.

Had the Bakflips on older trucks. Love my UltraFlex on the ram. Same parent company but UltraFex is the favorite child for sure. Quality is top notch!

Toby J

Reaction score
I had the Bakflip F1 on my 2013 Ram with Ramboxes, and won't look at anybody else for a cover.

It is rock solid (or was as I don't own the truck anymore), and can fold up out of the way giving me full access to the bed.

My 2019 Limited came with the stupid black rail system, so now I have to pay to get the chrome ones! Grrrrr...........

I know people say it's easy to just lift the trim-fold covers off if you need access to the full bed, but what do you do when you are out somewhere and make an "on the spot" purchase.......where do you put your tonneau cover then?

I'd love to save some money and go with a different system, but considering mine did everything it was supposed to do......well it doesn't make sense to look anywhere else.

Did you ever get the MX4 installed? I have heard that they are having issues with the rambox fitted trucks.

Geobound

Reaction score
Did you ever get the MX4 installed? I have heard that they are having issues with the rambox fitted trucks.

I actually went with the Bak F1.

I had it delivered about two weeks ago, but haven't installed it yet as I'm still waiting on the proper rails to arrive! Apparently there is a backorder on the rails, and they aren't due in until November 17th. :rolleyes:

I was hoping to have it installed before the cold and snow started flying, but it looks like I may be too late for that now. :cry:

Jims380da

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Undercover Ultraflex is made for rambox trucks? I hope they come out with one as I love the finished look on backside of panels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/