5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help finding a rambox and multi functional tailgate compatible hard tonneau cover. What is everyone else using?

Ga Ram Guy

Reaction score
Hey gang. just like the title says. I just recently purchased a new 2023 ram limited with rambox and multifunction tailgate. I am looking for a hard fold tonneau cover that will fit. it seems like everyone i find for the rambox does not work with the multifunctional tailgate. any help would greatly be appreciated.

ramtrucknew.jpg

Davidbt

Reaction score
That's a gorgeous color, I just really have a hard time with trucks using low profile tires. Great looking truck though.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Multifunction tailgate has nothing to do covers for a Rambox truck.
If a cover says it will fix with ramboes, it will fit with or without the MFT.
MFT on a non-Rambox truck has braces installed that can get in the way, but ramboxes don't need the braces.

My Gatorax retractable hard is nice but not waterproof or worth the money.
Can't go wrong with an MX4.

DEG

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got to Real Truck and check the dropdown options for each cover. It will tell you if it works with the RamBox.

The Bakflip MX4 is an example of one that should work for your truck.

Realtruck

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats on the new Ram! There are some great tonneau cover options out there for your Rambox bed that are also compatible with your MFTG. The only stipulation for most tonneau cover applications when it comes to the Rambox bed is that you have to have the silver cargo rails installed in the bed so that the tonneau cover can install properly for the functioning use of your Ramboxes.

Some options to consider are the BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover, UnderCover Ultra Flex Tonneau Cover, and the Gator FX3 Tonneau Cover. If you have any questions on fitment, availability, shipping times, or would like a pricing quote, feel free to PM me, or you can email me directly at [email protected].

Handycraftman

Reaction score
Вы можете использовать любую обложку, если делаете скобки

Attachments

• IMG_8291.jpeg
    IMG_8291.jpeg
    205.9 KB · Views: 11

Handycraftman

Reaction score
Это сальто назад, но теперь я использую револьвер

Attachments

• IMG_8292.jpeg