5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help. Does anyone have a listing for sway bar bushings?

Bighorned

Reaction score
I found my clunk. My motofab 2 inch leveling kit helped kill my front sway bar bushings I believe. Have a clunk going over bumps now. Everything else is tight and no play. Thanks.

Bighorned

Reaction score
I took the top spacers out. Still clunking on bumps. 99 percent sure sway bar bushings are worn

Bighorned

Reaction score
Looking for the bushings. Wanting to know which mm sway bar I have. Can't seem to find it anywhere

Bighorned

Reaction score
so I replaced the sway bar bushings. Moog ones. No more squeak. They were bone dry and worn in 25k miles. Now I still have a clunk over bumps first thing in the morn and seems to go away as I drive for a while, or at least gets quieter. I have no idea where the heck this is coming from. every bolt on front susp. tight. Any ideas guys??

raygun9

Reaction score
so I replaced the sway bar bushings. Moog ones. No more squeak. They were bone dry and worn in 25k miles. Now I still have a clunk over bumps first thing in the morn and seems to go away as I drive for a while, or at least gets quieter. I have no idea where the heck this is coming from. every bolt on front susp. tight. Any ideas guys??
Did you ever figure this out? End links?

Users who are viewing this thread