5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from the Northeast!

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So where are we. I might hold on for a second for central east. Sure, if they ever called it that. They don't. I might even go with saying Pennsylvania. But New York...come on. It shares a border with Vermont. And some one in southern Maine would actually be much further south than someone in Northern New York.

And a person in Northern Pennsylvania is as far north as some of Connecticut and Rhode Island.

Now that said...the NORTHEAST...is broken down into New England and Middle Atlantic...but we are definitely part of the Northeast.

My .02 cents.

Boy that seems like a waste of my time lol. Someone else can show the references.

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So where are we. I might hold on for a second for central east. Sure, if they ever called it that. They don't. I might even go with saying Pennsylvania. But New York...come on. It shares a border with Vermont. And some one in southern Maine would actually be much further south than someone in Northern New York.

And a person in Northern Pennsylvania is as far north as some of Connecticut and Rhode Island.

Now that said...the NORTHEAST...is broken down into New England and Middle Atlantic...but we are definitely part of the Northeast.

My .02 cents.

Boy that seems like a waste of my time lol. Someone else can show the references.
You just blew my mind... I never realized northern New York was higher than southern Maine LOL. Yeah I agree there’s no such thing as central East lol that’s dumb no one calls it that. How about we change this section to “the rust belt”? Will everyone be happy then??!?

Atlantic Blue

Reaction score
Mason-Dixon Line divides Maryland and Pennsylvania.

Fun fact - quickest way to drive from NYC to Binghamton NY (Upstate) is through New Jersey AND Pennsylvania.

Atlantic Blue

Reaction score
You just blew my mind... I never realized northern New York was higher than southern Maine LOL. Yeah I agree there’s no such thing as central East lol that’s dumb no one calls it that. How about we change this section to “the rust belt”? Will everyone be happy then??!?
Rust Belt goes at least as far west as the Midwest.

Bcryan

Reaction score
Mason-Dixon Line divides Maryland and Pennsylvania.

Fun fact - quickest way to drive from NYC to Binghamton NY (Upstate) is through New Jersey AND Pennsylvania.
EX in-laws were from Maryland and a few of there friends gave me crap for being Norh of the mason dixon line... never really thought about before that.. I’m a northern red neck I guess

Bcryan

Reaction score
Cicero/ Clay area here.. North East of Syracuse NY. Haven’t had the truck out yet, figures last month since I’ve had it been busy... be trial ridding soon North of Onieda lake soon

mingya

Reaction score
Hey boys, checking in from the, Live Free or Die
Mingya - Slang word growing up from two neighboring cities. Have it on my license plate. Have been 100 miles from home and someone will say, I now where your from lol
Mingya, lady get the bleep out of my way
Mingya, didya see the legs on that
Well stay safe and enjoy

mingya

Reaction score
Hi all. Speaking of Southern Maine, that's where I am. I'm from Texas but I've been stationed in New England for the last 7 years.
Definitely not from Maine lol Stoked
Thank you for your service

Paultg

Reaction score
I’ll check in too, also from NH but somewhat southern (45mins north of Boston).
Grew up in Central NJ. Been in New England since ‘97, stayed after graduating from NEU in ‘99.

Picked my new/first truck last Monday in MD and drove through some of the NorthEast states (MD, PA, NY, CT, MA, & NH) to get home. Has 700 miles on it already. So far so good!

Attachments

• DABC58A1-392E-4E2E-B1F8-84B38979E031.jpeg
    DABC58A1-392E-4E2E-B1F8-84B38979E031.jpeg
    194.3 KB · Views: 19

Crockett

Reaction score
I’ll join in as well. Endless mountain region in northern Pa here. It’s pretty secluded where I live, but I do have some neighbors. Here are a few pictures of them.

Attachments

• 8E03B732-B8FD-4D3B-891B-159BEE648484.jpeg
    8E03B732-B8FD-4D3B-891B-159BEE648484.jpeg
    110.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 5037BA5B-9D99-4248-935A-4BF10300BA74.jpeg
    5037BA5B-9D99-4248-935A-4BF10300BA74.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

HEMITKN

Reaction score

My .02 cents.

York, PA here and we are the NorthEast above the Mason Dixon line!

Users who are viewing this thread