5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from the Bayou!

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m told Mopar makes a wheel well liner, but I’m having no luck finding it on their site. Anyone know anything more about them? I’ll also need side steps.

On my special order it is kit : Exterior : Rear Wheelhouse-Liners Code : MWH $195

Could be these?

EDIT:::
Still getting used to this forum setup. Once I posted my links, then 2 more pages showed up and others had already given them .. wEiRd!!!

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
On my special order it is kit : Exterior : Rear Wheelhouse-Liners Code : MWH $195

Could be these?

EDIT:::
Still getting used to this forum setup. Once I posted my links, then 2 more pages showed up and others had already given them .. wEiRd!!!
No problem! I'm accustomed to forums, but every one works a little different. I will say that this is one of the better ones :)
I actually have the wheelhouse liners now, in my possession. Have had them for months, just never got around to having them installed!

Xmetal

Reaction score
No problem! I'm accustomed to forums, but every one works a little different. I will say that this is one of the better ones :)
I actually have the wheelhouse liners now, in my possession. Have had them for months, just never got around to having them installed!
How are you liking the liners? I’m going to them ordered for my truck this week.

Xmetal

Reaction score
It's also called SXT Plus. 3.6L V6, 300hp rating, 20" hyperblack wheels, basically fully loaded everything. I added the black Hellcat style spoiler.
I was surprised at how fast the V6 can accelerate. Fantastic sound with the Flowmaster setup.

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you end up posting pictures of these?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I haven’t had a chance to get photos in a while! I’ll get some when things slow down at work. Will say that the liners really clean up and finishes the look of the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread