5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Phoenix, AZ!

Mongo228

Reaction score
Hello, all! I'm a returning member to the (as an old friend of mine puts) "Big Dam Ram" club. Misspelling intentional. :p

My current ride is a 2019 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab 4x4 in Delmonico Red.
My previous Ram was a 1998 2500 4x4 Quad Cab Long Bed in (basic, mostly) Black.

I've had a fair-few vehicles over the years, many of them trucks, often 4x4. The first truck I owned was a 1989 Jeep Comanche 4x2 (I didn't have the funds to spring for 4WD), which replaced my 1977 BMW 320 (which I thoroughly used and abused on the autobahns). Next I went to a 1992 Jeep Wrangler (YJ). Then a 1995 Toyota DX Xtra-cab 4x4 (not a Tacoma, just a DX - nicknamed the BLT (Bad Luck Truck). Then I got the 1998 2500. A couple of unpleasant cars ensued (let's not dwell on mistakes, shall we?). I had a 2010 Nissan Titan ... which I learned to dislike severely. Had a 2012 Wrangler, the cars again (2014 Evo X, 2015 Mustang GT, 2018 Mustang GT), and finally landed back in a Ram.

I seem to change vehicles fairly frequently, but I'm really enjoying being able to drive an armchair down the road again. :)

I did 20 years in the USAF, and got to see a good chunk of the ball of rock we call 'home.' Also got to drive some interesting vehicles ...

Looking forward to getting to interact/know y'all!

~Dave

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Hello, all! I'm a returning member to the (as an old friend of mine puts) "Big Dam Ram" club. Misspelling intentional. :p

My current ride is a 2019 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab 4x4 in Delmonico Red.
My previous Ram was a 1998 2500 4x4 Quad Cab Long Bed in (basic, mostly) Black.

I've had a fair-few vehicles over the years, many of them trucks, often 4x4. The first truck I owned was a 1989 Jeep Comanche 4x2 (I didn't have the funds to spring for 4WD), which replaced my 1977 BMW 320 (which I thoroughly used and abused on the autobahns). Next I went to a 1992 Jeep Wrangler (YJ). Then a 1995 Toyota DX Xtra-cab 4x4 (not a Tacoma, just a DX - nicknamed the BLT (Bad Luck Truck). Then I got the 1998 2500. A couple of unpleasant cars ensued (let's not dwell on mistakes, shall we?). I had a 2010 Nissan Titan ... which I learned to dislike severely. Had a 2012 Wrangler, the cars again (2014 Evo X, 2015 Mustang GT, 2018 Mustang GT), and finally landed back in a Ram.

I seem to change vehicles fairly frequently, but I'm really enjoying being able to drive an armchair down the road again. :)

I did 20 years in the USAF, and got to see a good chunk of the ball of rock we call 'home.' Also got to drive some interesting vehicles ...

Looking forward to getting to interact/know y'all!

~Dave
Welcome to the forum!
Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a chance. This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your rig.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum brother and congrats on the new rig. In case you have any non fca vehicles at home, doesn’t have to be yours, go grab the extra rebate below.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Mongo228

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum brother and congrats on the new rig. In case you have any non fca vehicles at home, doesn’t have to be yours, go grab the extra rebate below.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf
Dang, wish I'd have seen this before ... did the trade last April! /cry

Users who are viewing this thread