5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Oklahoma

Zeig

Reaction score
Hello All!

My name is Brent and I am a first time Ram owner from Oklahoma. I wasn't even considering Ram when I came across my truck at the dealership. I am a long time Jeep owner and haven't owned a truck since the mid-90s. Traded in my '15 JK Rubicon for my Ram and that is probably one of the best vehicle decisions I have ever made. I am a contractor for the US Army and work out of Ft. Sill, OK. I have an awesome wife, 2 sons, and 1 grandson. I look forward to getting to know everyone here and many great conversations.

Attachments

• truck.jpeg
    truck.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 24

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. We have a few Jeep owners, a few Diesel owners, and a few off brand owners making the switch.

Guess Ram hit their mark wanting to sell to a broader audience.

Great looking truck.

Thanks for joining us

Zeig

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! I was just toying with the idea of making the swap from the JK to a truck. I was at the dealership getting the oil changed on the JK and decided to take a look at trucks while I was waiting. I wandered around the lot until I saw the one I bought and decided to take the plunge. I know there are things I am going to miss about the Jeep, but so far the truck has won me over fully and I don't regret the decision at all.

79 300

Reaction score
Your truck looks like a twin to the one I ordered. (Bighorn quad cab black appearance package). I am only 2 weeks into an estimated 8 to 10 week wait. Good luck with yours!!!

Zeig

Reaction score
Your truck looks like a twin to the one I ordered. (Bighorn quad cab black appearance package). I am only 2 weeks into an estimated 8 to 10 week wait. Good luck with yours!!!
Thanks! So far so good. I know I am loving mine so far.

MTRHEAD

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! I was just toying with the idea of making the swap from the JK to a truck. I was at the dealership getting the oil changed on the JK and decided to take a look at trucks while I was waiting. I wandered around the lot until I saw the one I bought and decided to take the plunge. I know there are things I am going to miss about the Jeep, but so far the truck has won me over fully and I don't regret the decision at all.
Welcome. Them oil changes sell vehicles. I too was at the dealer getting a free oil change and they asked me if i wanted to drive a new Limited they had, well, you see in my sig what i ended up with. Still got the jeep. Traded a F150 platinum i had. That free oil change was expensive.

geotex1

Reaction score
Welcome!

Seems black is the color of the week for new trucks for members! :)

Users who are viewing this thread