5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Long Island

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered a 2019 Ram 1500 Limited Crew Cab
Ivory tri coat
Indigio/Frost interior
Hemi 5.7
off-road package
Level I equipment
Utility Bed Group
Panoramic Sunroof
Ramboxes
3.92 rear axle
Trailer Tow Group (A mistake now that I learned about it- But trying to get it edited to only the brake controller to keep the 360 view)

Ordered 8/31
D1 on 9/08

My first truck was a 1989 Ford f150 with an 8ft bed. I wish the rambox was available on the 6'4" I would order it.. This is my second truck but my first new truck. I own a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee overland hemi that I bought new in 2010. I will keep such but add to the fleet with this new Ram!

Hopefully I don't need to re-order and they can change the trailer tow group option- it moved to D1 pretty fast. Sorry to all who are still waiting from May with the ramboxes!

Last edited:

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. I really does suck about the trailer tow group and surround view.

Hope they make it right for you. Good luck.

Thanks for joining us

jscoc

Reaction score
Hey im from long island too, what dealer did you go to ?

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey im from long island too, what dealer did you go to ?

Went out of state. No one on the island would do much more then just 1% below invoice and that was because I had the affiliate reward number already.

jscoc

Reaction score
Went out of state. No one on the island would do much more then just 1% below invoice and that was because I had the affiliate reward number already.
Yeah I went to 6 dealerships had a deal with smithhaven and then that went south i got my best deal at Westbury now just waiting for the build

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered a 2019 Ram 1500 Limited Crew Cab
Ivory tri coat
Indigio/Frost interior
Hemi 5.7
off-road package
Level I equipment
Utility Bed Group
Panoramic Sunroof
Ramboxes
3.92 rear axle
Trailer Tow Group (A mistake now that I learned about it- But trying to get it edited to only the brake controller to keep the 360 view)

Ordered 8/31
D1 on 9/08

My first truck was a 1989 Ford f150 with an 8ft bed. I wish the rambox was available on the 6'4" I would order it.. This is my second truck but my first new truck. I own a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee overland hemi that I bought new in 2010. I will keep such but add to the fleet with this new Ram!

Hopefully I don't need to re-order and they can change the trailer tow group option- it moved to D1 pretty fast. Sorry to all who are still waiting from May with the ramboxes!
Welcome! My dealership changed my order for the same reason, but I was only D at that time. I would just reorder though if they won’t, get it right with this expensive vehicle the first time. My 2 cents.

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. The only bad part is msrp has been increasing so if I have to reorder I will end up paying more now :( . Currently it’s about 800-900 more at invoicing then it was on 8/31! Sunroof went up a few hundred, level 1 went up a few hundred, base truck went up, bed utility went up! I’m surprised but it is..

syddog 2000

Reaction score
Welcome and good luck, pay a little more to get what you want . You won’t regret it.

Users who are viewing this thread