5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello from Illinois

muchocheko

Reaction score
Hey All, just became a member after purchasing a 2019 Classic Tradesman last night. I think I got a good deal on it, considering all the Illinois taxes and am glad I made the purchase.
Ordered running boards last night and may do a little shopping today.
Let the modding begin!
JK....gotta save up for the towing mirrors.

muchocheko

Reaction score
Thanks all.

I noticed there was no owner's manual. Is that normal and are those all digital now, or should I have a hard copy owner's manual?
I know you can view them online, would be nice to have one in the truck though.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks all.

I noticed there was no owner's manual. Is that normal and are those all digital now, or should I have a hard copy owner's manual?
Yes trucks still come with hard copy manuals, I'm sure you can find one pretty cheap online.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks all.

Hi @muchocheko - Congrats on the new truck! Please know that you can visit https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/article/How-do-I-order-an-Owner-s-Manual. You can view the digital copy, and if you are the original owner of the truck, you can submit your information to receive a physical copy via mail. You can also purchase owner's manuals, technical service manuals, and other product specific information as far back as 1981 by visiting https://www.techauthority.com/en-us/ or calling 800-890-4038 M-F 8AM-8PM ET.

Mark
RamCares

muchocheko

Reaction score
Hi @muchocheko - Congrats on the new truck! Please know that you can visit https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/article/How-do-I-order-an-Owner-s-Manual. You can view the digital copy, and if you are the original owner of the truck, you can submit your information to receive a physical copy via mail. You can also purchase owner's manuals, technical service manuals, and other product specific information as far back as 1981 by visiting https://www.techauthority.com/en-us/ or calling 800-890-4038 M-F 8AM-8PM ET.

Mark
RamCares
thanks Mark!

muchocheko

Reaction score
Wow. I'm 3 for 3 after owning a Ram for 24 hours.
No owners manual and the website says I'm not the original owner.
Sirius says my free one year trial of Sirius isn't good, but they said they'd give me 3 months.
Check engine light went on with 187 miles on it. Needs a new EGR valve.

Hope things get better soon.
Kinda kidding about the first two items...first world problems, but the engine light does not give me great confidence.

ppowell1983

Reaction score
Congrats on your purchase. I’m from Illinois from too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Sirius says my free one year trial of Sirius isn't good, but they said they'd give me 3 months.

Kinda kidding about the first two items...first world problems, but the engine light does not give me great confidence.

I'm very sorry to hear of the trouble, @muchocheko. Please know I would be more than happy to escalate a case on your behalf for additional support as you address this with your dealer! Our team is just a private message away.

Mark
RamCares

Seadweller23

Reaction score

Sorry to hear of your difficulties. If you ever have any difficulties with a dealer, Ram Cares is on this site and can assist you.

Users who are viewing this thread