5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Houston

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Just discovered this site from a member that posted on the RamForumz site on which I am a member. I've purchased my 2019 almost a month ago.

Loving the truck. Had two prior Dodges. 2002 1500 crew cab small V8, and later a 2006 2500 Mega Cab Cummins (and prior to that two Chevy 1500s and a Ford F250 Super Duty).

Went on to drive SUVs for several years and I was just ready for another truck as my needs are shifting. Not disappointed. The new 5th gen RAM is every bit as safe, comfortable and luxurious as any high end vehicle out there regardless of price.

Looking forward to receiving and sharing support on this site.

Neurobit

Last edited:

I Love Grits

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Recognized the username from lurking over there. Welcome!

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just discovered this site from a member that posted on the RamForumz site on which I am a member. I've purchased my 2019 almost a month ago.

Loving the truck. Had two prior Dodges. 2002 1500 crew cab small V8, and later a 2006 2500 Mega Cab Cummins (and prior to that two Chevy 1500s and a Ford 2500 Super Duty).

Went on to drive SUVs for several years and I was just ready for another truck as my needs are shifting. Not disappointed. The new 5th gen RAM is every bit as safe, comfortable and luxurious as any high end vehicle out there regardless of price.

Neurobit
Welcome. Thanks for coming over.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score

Loving the truck. Had two prior Dodges. 2002 1500 crew cab small V8, and later a 2006 2500 Mega Cab Cummins (and prior to that two Chevy 1500s and a Ford F250 Super Duty).

Neurobit

congrats on the new truck!! keep us posted as to the likes/dislikes and your experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online