5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Beautiful British Columbia

D

Deleted member 85

Hello 5th Gen Rammians,

My name is Rob, I'm a Sales Manager at a CJDR Dealership in BC, Canada. Love my brand, love my trucks the most (Ram is BC's #1 Selling Truck). My personal vehicle is a 2015 Dodge Charger R/T, however, I drive a 2018 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Cab SWB 4x4 in Bright White as my daily manager demo. If anyone is looking for any insight into their order (Canadian-side) feel free to ask.

Looking forward to being a part of this growing community!

Rob

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I know the Pentastar and Ramboxes are late availability. Do you know how late.
I was going to order my Rebel in March, now I am thinking June/July because of the availability.

D

Deleted member 85

2019REBEL said:
I know the Pentastar and Ramboxes are late availability. Do you know how late.
I was going to order my Rebel in March, now I am thinking June/July because of the availability.
There's nothing indicating a timeline for their availability internally. I currently cannot enter a Rebel equipped with a V6 Engine for an order; only a Hemi.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Rob! Welcome to the site, we're glad to have you here. I and I'm sure the other forum members definitely look forward to your views and information on the 5th Gen.
263a.png

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
BobbiBigWheels said:
There's nothing indicating a timeline for their availability internally. I currently cannot enter a Rebel equipped with a V6 Engine for an order; only a Hemi.
Thank you for taking the time. Guess I am waiting
2639.png

Users who are viewing this thread