5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Fellow Ram Fans

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, I am Dave from the Central Mountains of Pennsylvania. I have owned many Mopar trucks over the years staring with a 77 Dodge Ramcharger to 2013 Ram 2500.
These include numerous Powerwagons, 1st and 2nd gen Ramchargers, a 79 Plymouth Trailduster, a few Power Rams, a 98 Dodge ram 1500, and then my current roster of 99 Dodge Ram Van, 99 Dodge Ram 2500, 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 and 2013 Ram 2500.

I have arrived here in search of info, and my large interest is in the Heavy Duty Rams, but man I must say this new 1500 (especially the Rebel) have me rethinking.

Thanks for having me.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
devildodge said:
Hi, I am Dave from the Central Mountains of Pennsylvania. I have owned many Mopar trucks over the years staring with a 77 Dodge Ramcharger to 2013 Ram 2500.
These include numerous Powerwagons, 1st and 2nd gen Ramchargers, a 79 Plymouth Trailduster, a few Power Rams, a 98 Dodge ram 1500, and then my current roster of 99 Dodge Ram Van, 99 Dodge Ram 2500, 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 and 2013 Ram 2500.

I have arrived here in search of info, and my large interest is in the Heavy Duty Rams, but man I must say this new 1500 (especially the Rebel) have me rethinking.

Thanks for having me.
Hey Stranger.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
good afternoon. I see you are doing wonderful things here as well. Man is this an exciting time.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
devildodge said:
Glad to be here. Almost all caught up. Wife and son are recovering from being ill, so I got some time to enjoy the site.
That's not really a good thing... but glad you get to spend some time on here with us.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It wasn't a good thing, but they are getting better and relaxing and with all the rain we have gotten here, I can't really do much. It sucks that it is February and instead of fun snow we are getting mud and rain. Would like to go play in the mud, but all my copilots are sleeping.

Users who are viewing this thread