5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone. I ordered my Ram 4/14

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
I placed order here in Phoenix on 4/14. I can't wait to get my new toy. I rented a pickup in NY a few weeks ago and it ended up being a 2021 Big Horn, black on black with 5.7 E torque. I was never a Ram/Dodge guy but I really loved driving that truck for the 5 days I had it. So I decided to order one. Laramie 4x4 crew cab, 6'4" bed. 5.7 non E torque, Delmonico Red. Air suspension, 12 inch display, bucket seats, trailer tow package, off road package. I hope to learn from all of you about the process, hopefully it goes quick. I was told 12 to 18 weeks.

LilChico

Reaction score
I placed order here in Phoenix on 4/14. I can't wait to get my new toy. I rented a pickup in NY a few weeks ago and it ended up being a 2021 Big Horn, black on black with 5.7 E torque. I was never a Ram/Dodge guy but I really loved driving that truck for the 5 days I had it. So I decided to order one. Laramie 4x4 crew cab, 6'4" bed. 5.7 non E torque, Delmonico Red. Air suspension, 12 inch display, bucket seats, trailer tow package, off road package. I hope to learn from all of you about the process, hopefully it goes quick. I was told 12 to 18 weeks.
Congrats. Have had mine for about 2 weeks now and I absolutely love it! I get so stoked every time i get in it.

Tonytones92

Reaction score
I ordered my 22 warlock crew cab 3/21. Just received news today it has now been scheduled for production. I’m wondering how long it will be from here. I ordered from orange coast ram in Costa Mesa California

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online