5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello All

steveved

Reaction score
I just traded my 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ for a 2019 Ram Laramie 4x4 with sport appearance package and the e-Torque engine. It is the delmonico red with black interior. Will post up some pictures later today.

Just wanted to say hi!

Oh, and what is the trick to getting my Galaxy S9 to charge with the built in charge pads? Mine doesn't seem to work.

Jstadick

Reaction score
I just traded my 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ for a 2019 Ram Laramie 4x4 with sport appearance package and the e-Torque engine. It is the delmonico red with black interior. Will post up some pictures later today.

Just wanted to say hi!

Oh, and what is the trick to getting my Galaxy S9 to charge with the built in charge pads? Mine doesn't seem to work.

Welcome to the fold!

There should be no trick to the charger. Just put phone here, and the blue light to the left should come on. If the light flashes red, take it off and re-position it. I've got the S9 and my wife has Note 9 and both work fine. We both have cases and that doesn't seem to affect it, but maybe a thick case could.
20181003_205540.jpg

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A belated welcome to the forum. Great looking truck.

mharringer

Reaction score
Welcome to the fold!

There should be no trick to the charger. Just put phone here, and the blue light to the left should come on. If the light flashes red, take it off and re-position it. I've got the S9 and my wife has Note 9 and both work fine. We both have cases and that doesn't seem to affect it, but maybe a thick case could.
View attachment 5775

What sort of case do you have? Mine charges fine if it isn't in the case (well, in the trucks I test drove, still waiting for mine) so i'm shopping for a new one.

Jstadick

Reaction score
What sort of case do you have? Mine charges fine if it isn't in the case (well, in the trucks I test drove, still waiting for mine) so i'm shopping for a new one.
I don't remember the brand type, but it's a pretty slim line case. The wife's is a little beefier and still does ok,

Rambro23

Reaction score

Just wanted to say hi!

GM 8-speed transmission woes? Only took 12k miles for me to trade in my boring, clunky shifting GMC Sierra.

Users who are viewing this thread