5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello all

Nicksta43

Reaction score
Just picked up this 2020 1500 bighorn in Max Steel. Been busy reading threads, just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. Im in north Florida.

Traded my 2015 Charger in on it. The keyless entry system on the charger stopped working and was at the dealership to get that looked and and took it on a test drive. I couldn't believe how much of a better ride and how much more quiet it was than the charger. I was sold instantly.

Glad to be here.
20200429_194636.jpg

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on your new Ram Bighorn! Yes, the ride of the Ram is smooth and quiet. Most members on here think the Ram is a little too quiet. Hence, there are a number of threads about changing out the muffler or catback system.

Nicksta43

Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on your new Ram Bighorn! Yes, the ride of the Ram is smooth and quiet. Most members on here think the Ram is a little too quiet. Hence, there are a number of threads about changing out the muffler or catback system.

I've been through that phase, I'm enjoying the quiet smooth ride for now. It's a V6 and I haven't found a V6 I like the sound of yet...I do like I nice throaty intake roar on acceleration so I may look into opening that up.

piening2150

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Didn't trade mine (it's going back soon anyway) but I also came from a Charger (Daytona 392). Welcome! Max Steel is one of my favorite colors.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Grate looking truck! They did a great job making it ride like a dream! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread