5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Headlights

Toothninja

Reaction score
Hey all,

Is there a way to turn off the front headlights all the way whenever the truck is in park? I’d rather not blind everyone in the parking lot while waiting in the car. Thanks!

Rowan611

Reaction score
Hey all,

Is there a way to turn off the front headlights all the way whenever the truck is in park? I’d rather not blind everyone in the parking lot while waiting in the car. Thanks!

Just turn the dial to off. Lol

I know what you’re asking. But, no. Sorry, there’s no way to automatically turn the headlights off when the truck is put in Park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Check out this thread

Toothninja

Reaction score
Check out this thread

Sounds like the Tazer DT is the only way to shut it off completely. Thanks!

Toothninja

Reaction score
I was wrong, if you put the emergency brake on while you are parked, the lights will go off. I still haven’t found a way to not blind people while driving around looking at Christmas lights though! The poor people in front of me were miserable...I did apologize as they let me pass them to avoid the laser beams pouring into their rear view mirrors and windows!

Users who are viewing this thread