5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Headlight upgrade decision: OEM LED or Morimoto XBs???

Finn5033

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ve been researching like crazy on these same light options as well. I also have the stock halogens an have been debating over the XB’s, or OEM’s. I like the OEM’s best. I would have already bought the Xb’s but I don’t like that interior 4 cube looking DRL. If they looked more like the 4th gen ones I’d like them better. If I go with the OEM’s from Retroshop its $1,550 for the lights with the harness then add another $175 for the XB’s fogs or $200 for the Diode SS3’s which are much better and I’m at $1,750 for lighting upgrade which is extremely hard to stomach. So know I’m considering these alpharex pros. Ugh

ssick92

Reaction score
Does anybody know the OEM part numbers for the OEM LED headlights for the 2020 night edition? Or at least does anybody know where I can look to try to hunt them down? Whenever I do a simple google search it always takes me to the aftermarket Morimotos or Alpharex...

ssick92

Reaction score
Try allmoparparts.com

I tried looking there, but I couldn't find what I was looking for. I don't know if I'm just totally incompetent or if it isn't listed on there... I looked through at least 30+ pages for them...

Wsmith

Reaction score
First post:
I love the look of the led housings but to save money, I am going to switch bulbs to GTR ultra 2. A friend did it on a 19, they literally turned nigh into day. Still the same larger non sleek housing, but the light output was amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread