5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Headlight question

Jim L

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2020 1500 laramie with all the bells and whistles. I work at a military installation and when approaching the gate you are required to shutoff headlights for the gate guard. I can’t figure out how to do that? Lol, help

GRAYWOLF

Reaction score
On my Lonestar, just turn the knob on the dssh

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jim L

Reaction score
I did and that did nothing. They still stayed on

Jim L

Reaction score
Ok, that makes sense and will try that. Thanks!

cobradav

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2020 1500 laramie with all the bells and whistles. I work at a military installation and when approaching the gate you are required to shutoff headlights for the gate guard. I can’t figure out how to do that? Lol, help
Same here, don't like blinding the guards. When in the dark of night you have full brightness. During true daytime the headlight DRLs are supposed to be half brightness. One reason I got a Tazer. Changed the DRLs to yellow turn signal lights and headlight switch can now control coming off the headlights to just the DRLs. Before that I had a routine - turn off DRLs on leaving for work (usually dark) and back on when I got to parking lot at work on base. Got tiresome until the Tazer installed.

Jim L

Reaction score
I will try turning off drl’s but you would think there is a way to just have parking lights on when coming thru gate in my case

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread