5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Headlight Assembly

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Atlantic Blue

Reaction score
They look awesome someone needs to try these out so I can see how they look!
There is a photo in the link showing the install on what looks to be a Big Horn. the kit Comes with Halogen bulbs - so you may still want to upgrade the low and high beams. The Housing caps look like they may need to be cut/modified for upgraded bulbs.

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There is a photo in the link showing the install on what looks to be a Big Horn. the kit Comes with Halogen bulbs - so you may still want to upgrade the low and high beams. The Housing caps look like they may need to be cut/modified for upgraded bulbs.
These are only for Tradesmans and Big Horns with halogen lights.

It states on the website:

Only fits Ram with halogen type headlights, does not fit Ram with stock LED headlights

They are pretty cool looking, but they’re more expensive than OEM full LED housings. But it will be a more custom look.

Stony0604

Reaction score
These are only for Tradesmans and Big Horns with halogen lights.

It states on the website:

Only fits Ram with halogen type headlights, does not fit Ram with stock LED headlights

They are pretty cool looking, but they’re more expensive than OEM full LED housings. But it will be a more custom look.
Yes, i have a bighorn with halogen currently. I couldn't find any OEM LED's for under 1K a pair. These ended up costing around $566 for the pair after some coupon codes i found online, plus i won't need to buy the adapter to make the change from halogen to LED as well.

green68mustang_2002

Reaction score
Can almost guarantee that the light output is going to suck. They look like a rebranded spyder, or something similar, housing and those are horrible!

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes, i have a bighorn with halogen currently. I couldn't find any OEM LED's for under 1K a pair. These ended up costing around $566 for the pair after some coupon codes i found online, plus i won't need to buy the adapter to make the change from halogen to LED as well.
Yeah, I thought about it afterwards. These are definitely cheaper. I was thinking that the price was per side, not for the pair. I think they will look good. Look forward to seeing pics.

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, I pulled the trigger and bought them. I'm post a pic after i receive and install them.
Following this thread...

I'm interested in these if they are better than the stock reflector headlights on the Bighorn and the DRL LED are bright enough.

Firebird

Reaction score
Those really look good, please keep us posted

Mrwilcox281

Reaction score
The cut off line from the photos looks good. Our stock housing is not bad for a reflector, I just added a set of LED bulbs from headlight revolution and its a fantastic upgrade. I figure these should be pretty good with a solid bulb.

RAMBS

Reaction score
I like the sidelight illumination on our stock headlights. Do the custom ones include that?

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread