5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hazards Lights

Anthony44

Reaction score
Does anyone else’s truck randomly beep and then the hazard lights flash for about 15 seconds? if so why does it do that?

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
You need to clarify this. Are there any messages on the dash when it does it? Is it when you're backing up?

I get weird stuff if I step out of the truck with it in run and the key is in my pocket.

Anthony44

Reaction score
so its only does it when its in park for a little while and the only thing that pops up on dash is all the tire pressures but it doesnt say low tire pressure at all.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've had this happen the other day. I got in my truck to go to work and the horn honked like 4 times along with the hazard lights.

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i think something wrong with your PCM, may need to bring to dealer for them look at it.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Does anyone else’s truck randomly beep and then the hazard lights flash for about 15 seconds? if so why does it do that?
I've had this happen the other day. I got in my truck to go to work and the horn honked like 4 times along with the hazard lights.

Hi Anthony & Biga,

Please let us know if you decide to address this with your dealers. We are more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of support for that process. Our team is just a PM away.

Mark
RamCares

Mcitizen77

Reaction score
Yes my truck randomly turns on flashers, honks and changes screen to tire pressure monitor all at same time. Always while in park and engine running. Also radio volume randomly goes up and down while sitting idle. Some type of electronic glitch. Hope they fix or recall the issue.

Anthony44

Reaction score
I i went into my settings on the radio and i turned off tire fill alert mode and it hasn’t done this ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread