5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone installed these grill lights from Bullseye Custom Autos?

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For small lights like these I would think F37 should be completely fine. Some aftermarket headlights recommend using that spot for the DRLs as well. I ran my Vlands with F37 used for the DRL right at a year without issue. That said, it doesn’t play nice with everything… when I upgraded to OEM LED headlights, I used F37 at first with the retroshop harness, and the truck started doing really crazy things. It would drive fine some days and then other days my instrument cluster lit up like a Christmas tree. Talking with Jeremy at retroshop, he suggested going to F35 with his harness and I haven’t had any problems since.

Fe2O3-E

Reaction score
This tread seems to have just died off in December of 2022. I’m wondering if anyone else has tried these lights and are happy with them? For those that had troubles with the early versions, did you just move on from them altogether or tried something different? I have a Limited night edition grill and I am having trouble finding options and these do look cool but I am a little leary with all the issues mentioned in this thread.

Another Money Pit

Reaction score
This tread seems to have just died off in December of 2022. I’m wondering if anyone else has tried these lights and are happy with them? For those that had troubles with the early versions, did you just move on from them altogether or tried something different? I have a Limited night edition grill and I am having trouble finding options and these do look cool but I am a little leary with all the issues mentioned in this thread.
I wouldn't get them again, right after a year, one of the leds in the strip went out, he covered it under a warranty but i had to pay shipping. Now there is a gap in both of light strips after another year.

Users who are viewing this thread