5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone installed these grill lights from Bullseye Custom Autos?

Kinalyx

Reaction score
Thought these looked kinda cool, has anyone installed them, or even heard of the company?

https://www.tiktok.com/video/7095088904088456491

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A guy in my local Ram Club added them to his truck.

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've come across several people on Facebook and Instagram that are running them. It seems like everyone is pleased with them so far from what I have read and I hear the installation on these is considerably less involved than the Rough Country grill lights.

I chatted with the owner back and forth through email several weeks ago because I considered grabbing a set, and he seemed like a really cool guy. I don't know much about the company, but I do know that these particular lights are still a very new product so it will be awhile before we are able to get any long-term feedback or reviews.

Solracer

Reaction score
I wan them for my Limited, but I'm not sure they make them for it.

dyeguy1212

Reaction score
I've been looking at them, only thing keeping me from ordering is that stupid sequential deal at start up. The rest of the functionality looks really cool to me, but idk its a little too tacky.

Kinalyx

Reaction score
I've been looking at them, only thing keeping me from ordering is that stupid sequential deal at start up. The rest of the functionality looks really cool to me, but idk its a little too tacky.
I like the startup sequence, i just wish it was a little faster.

The only thing i kinda dislike is the delay going back to the "drl" stage after the turn signal goes off.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I agree with this. If it was faster, it would be cool.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I like the startup sequence, i just wish it was a little faster.

The only thing i kinda dislike is the delay going back to the "drl" stage after the turn signal goes off.
Could always just not connect the wires for the amber LEDs and just run them as DRLs.

Big difference between these and the RC inesz is these are basically just for looks, where as the RC ones actually put out enough light to be useful.

Kinalyx

Reaction score
Could always just not connect the wires for the amber LEDs and just run them as DRLs.

Big difference between these and the RC inesz is these are basically just for looks, where as the RC ones actually put out enough light to be useful.
no, i dont think anyone is complaining about the sequential turn signals, its how slow and long the startup sequence takes

Kinalyx

Reaction score
Heading to their shop today to get a set installed on my limited. Will report back after they finish.

Users who are viewing this thread