5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone got an update for their 12 inch

CougarBFMC

Reaction score
I believe the microphone icon in the navigation that was always greyed out and inoperable was removed. Didn't notice any other changes yet.

Ronkartz72

Reaction score
Mine still shows 18.45, I checked the Uconnect site and entered my VIN number and it says mine is up to date. This is ridiculous!! My phone connection is terrible. Ramcares was supposed to be taking care of this but I haven't heard a word from them.

giff71

Reaction score
I am in Central Florida and it just updated today at lunch..v 19.49.13..

stax199

Reaction score
Think I got the update today in NYC...

Attachments

• 4AE9B789-260C-439B-A050-297B1ACEC17C.jpeg
    4AE9B789-260C-439B-A050-297B1ACEC17C.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 55

derp

Reaction score
A: no update ive noticed. Same old system and i have disconnected power several times this week with the full reload cycle after.

B: my wife keeps asking for the 12 inch update. I keep reminding her that stock is the 5 inch unit. She then reminds me that it is actually 4.

C: i couldnt let b get away. I regret nothing.

NHjake98

Reaction score
I just got mine yesterday in NH. Noticed some subtle display changes. I now have the ability to create a pandora station through Sirius XM. Still paying with the rest of the changes made.

NHjake98

Reaction score
I don't see any big changes other than the ability to create Pandora stations. The rest of it looks the same. I have not had any issues with it since the update.

Scrambler

Reaction score
I got mine a couple weeks ago. My Harmon Kardon now blows me out of the truck at 20 volume level so I know I'm finally getting the 900 watts of power that I paid for. Haven't noticed any other changes. My 2019 Ram Limited is light years ahead of the 2017 Silverado I traded in for it! I unbelievably happy with it other than the airflow noise coming from the back seat area. However, I will apply the sound proofing hack talked about in the other threads to take care of that.

Users who are viewing this thread