5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harmon Customs Lighted Grille Badge

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I posted this in another thread below. **Update** to that is I am mailing him my factory chrome RAM letters(I changed to black) today, and he will tweak their design. More to follow.

They responded what arc/gap? Send pics...So I sent him pics another member had sent me. Awaiting a response.

**Edit** Response this morning...They will fix that issue if we can help them.
Did they ever follow back up with you?

crazycrew

Reaction score
Any more updates? If they figure out the fitment and do a group buy, I may be down depending on cost.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

HitmanHugh

Reaction score
Been considering this for a while now, I was torn between a red or amber colored light but after the Grand Wagoneer reveal I'm considering white!

Shives

Reaction score
Yea, 299 for what seems a gen 1 revision of LED lights. 9 week wait?
It’s a AWESOME idea! But, it’s not even close to worth 299.99. Not in the shape I see them. Looks good from front and 5 feet away. But on top of the grill, you can see how much they stick out and away.
I think Nice beveled edges, better letters, much better wires, longer at that. Few editions, would be a nice product. But, 149.99 seems to be more like it.
Constructive words, mean zero disrespect. Cool idea, just hope they give better results for 300 darn dollars.

Marky Mark

Reaction score
Okay update. The Pandemic he mentioned pretty much caused this long delay....They made the revision to the backings. He sent me the updated backings only and I did a test fit with them and there was not a gap now. Now I wait the long 8 weeks for the actual set. Will update once I actually get them installed.

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Okay update. The Pandemic he mentioned pretty much caused this long delay....They made the revision to the backings. He sent me the updated backings only and I did a test fit with them and there was not a gap now. Now I wait the long 8 weeks for the actual set. Will update once I actually get them installed.
This is a good update. So now they fit flush and proper right?

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Pretty cool but pricy. I might just put an led strip behind the grill and see how that looks

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/