5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy STEPtember! Very special deal on N-Fab and Go Rhino steps

Realtruck

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Happy STEPtember 5th Gen Rams!
We are proud to offer a very special deal for you all this month! We have partnered with N-Fab and Go Rhino on this one to bring you some outstanding steps with unbeatable pricing!

Pricing is going to be by PM or email only to take part of this huge sale!

I am going to highlight a few of our top sellers but if there is another N-Fab or Go Rhino board or step that you are interested in please don't hesitate to reach out as this discount does apply to their entire line! We specifically chose these two brands to work with due to the quality of their products and the ingenuity their steps offer

We will be running this special for the month of September, as the name suggests, so do not wait to take part in this limited offer!
(click on the image to bring you to the product page for more info)

Go Rhino D6
1662571641522.png

Durable steel tube construction with raised hex pattern stepping area
Protected with black textured powdercoat for longevity
Dual purpose design allows D6 steps to function as running boards or rock sliders
Mounts tight for max ground clearance
Optional bolt on 4" drop steps available
300lb weight capacity
5 year warranty

Go Rhino RB20 Slim (Protective Bed Liner Coating)
1662572621456.png

Constructed from 16-gauge galvanized steel
5.5" step width provides plenty of step-area
Rugged perforations let dirt slip right through keeping board free of debris
Mounts to vehicle's rocker panel
No-drill install
Same aggressive styling as other RB Series Steps
5-year limited warranty

NFab EpYx
1662572739830.png

Drop down step positioned at each door with 15” inch stepping surface that are 4 inches deep
Modern angular design that fits tight to the vehicle body for a modern clean look
Carbon Steel construction
Two-stage powdercoat finish that provides a sealed, corrosion-resistant finish
5-year warranty on finish and limited lifetime warranty on workmanship
No Drill

NFab RS
1662572837466.png

Constructed from heavy duty 2" steel tubing
Dual layered black powder coating for superior corrosion resistance
5" wide step plate
Die-Stamped punch plate adds maximum traction
Mounting brackets are welded to the steps
Mounts to rocker panel
5 year warranty on finish and limited lifetime warranty on workmanship

NFab Podium
1662573041286.png

Sits high and tight to the vehicle
Stainless steel, with a durable black powder-coat finish 1- piece construction
Drop down step design to allow for ease of access on stock or lifted vehicles
4.75” wide
5-year warranty on finish and limited lifetime warranty on workmanship
No Drill

Last edited:

Realtruck

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Dont want to miss out on these amazing deals!

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I spent $323 on a pair of their house brand (Ionic) running boards about 27 months ago. They were supposed to be "marine grade" stainless steel with a lifetime warranty but started to rust after only a couple months. Even using chrome polish didn't get all the rust off. I went to make a warranty claim and was told they aren't made anymore and the warranty is void, and to contact customer service to find another pair. I did so, and they only offered to give me $25 towards another set (from $260 to $235). Just a few days ago this same pair of boards was on sale for less than the "special price" they were offering. The representative was also very short with me and tried hard to get me off the phone when I stated my disappointment in their efforts to retain a customer. Beware if you ever order from them what kind of customer service you are getting.

Realtruck

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I spent $323 on a pair of their house brand (Ionic) running boards about 27 months ago. They were supposed to be "marine grade" stainless steel with a lifetime warranty but started to rust after only a couple months. Even using chrome polish didn't get all the rust off. I went to make a warranty claim and was told they aren't made anymore and the warranty is void, and to contact customer service to find another pair. I did so, and they only offered to give me $25 towards another set (from $260 to $235). Just a few days ago this same pair of boards was on sale for less than the "special price" they were offering. The representative was also very short with me and tried hard to get me off the phone when I stated my disappointment in their efforts to retain a customer. Beware if you ever order from them what kind of customer service you are getting.
Please respond the the PM I have sent you as I am trying to get this figured out for you

Users who are viewing this thread