5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hagewisch, IL "Moore Transport"

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of "Moore Transport" out of Hagewisch, IL? I am trying to locate a contact phone number for them but cannot find one.

FLG8R

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of "Moore Transport" out of Hagewisch, IL? I am trying to locate a contact phone number for them but cannot find one.
If you've already found this info then just disregard this post. Nothing out of IL but the following may be under the same umbrella as they transport FCA vehicles. Found these numbers that may have a home base of Texas. 313-985-1556 / 972-530-9171 / 214-228-0892 so long as you're not paying long distance phone charges it couldn't hurt. I'm guessing these people have your truck.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you've already found this info then just disregard this post. Nothing out of IL but the following may be under the same umbrella as they transport FCA vehicles. Found these numbers that may have a home base of Texas. 313-985-1556 / 972-530-9171 / 214-228-0892 so long as you're not paying long distance phone charges it couldn't hurt. I'm guessing these people have your truck.
I spoke to the Texas branch and they provided me a number for the IL branch. IL branch however did not answer. How did you find out they transport FCA vehicles?

FLG8R

Reaction score
I spoke to the Texas branch and they provided me a number for the IL branch. IL branch however did not answer. How did you find out they transport FCA vehicles?
I googled them and found some hits under MTS in Texas and then found a Home Page and clicked on the About Us tab. Not just FCA vehicles but other well known manufacturers also are handled by them.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the help. They never returned my call from the voicemail I left them however I did see one of their trucks today empty going southbound from Milwaukee.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I googled them and found some hits under MTS in Texas and then found a Home Page and clicked on the About Us tab. Not just FCA vehicles but other well known manufacturers also are handled by them.
Can you post that link for me?

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I spoke to Moore Transport at the Hagewisch branch. They did confirm they are transporting my truck but stated its held up at a rail yard and can't not provide an explanation why. Well at least we know FCA uses Moore Transport service too which might benefits others.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I spoke to Moore Transport at the Hagewisch branch. They did confirm they are transporting my truck but stated its held up at a rail yard and can't not provide an explanation why. Well at least we know FCA uses Moore Transport service too which might benefits others.

Hoping you get it soon!

Users who are viewing this thread