5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Had a bunch of warranty work done: headlight, foglight, dash replaced, squeaky brake pads/clips

FastBlackRam

Reaction score
It took them 5 days total but its finally done and absolutely perfect. April 3 brought in with a bubbling dash, drivers headlight not functioning as designed, drivers foglight inop, and squeaky brake pads/clips. Sure enough the day I drove it into the dealer, the squeak was silent so they couldnt recreate. That was ok because when I brought it back 3 weeks later for the dash and lights, it was squeaking like crazy so they witnessed it. I wish I took a picture of it with the dash removed. They let me back to see it and it was downright frightening. But they got it together flawlessly. They ordered the passenger side headlight and foglight and replaced those even though it didnt need it, and I had to bring it back for the real fix for the drivers side. Ended up the lights werent faulty but it needed a body module. They diagnosed it with Chrysler engineers they said. Replaced that and the lights are all good. They also did brake pads and the squeaks are gone for now. Needless to say a manager took over and the vehicle is amazing again. They even wrote me a check for $100 to cover the rental car insurance I took.

All in all I am very pleased even though it took 5 full days to fix everything.

Grreenway in Orlando. I bought it there and I service it there.

Users who are viewing this thread