5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TAZER DT for 2019 RAM 1500

whetrick1

Reaction score
Yeah I'm waiting to install mine. Got to take it in Friday for oil change and recalls. Don't know if they can do computer updates with in installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whetrick1

Reaction score
That's what I thought so I'll get to play with mine after the service Friday lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Question I saw in another post. One member wants to turn off the door chime. He says it continues to chime when the door is open if you are cleaning out the truck or working on it. You know how it's nice to hear the music well working on your truck with the door open without the annoying time. Is it possible for the taser to deactivate the door chime? Does anyone know?

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick answer I'm sure he'll appreciate it. I told him to follow this thread. The good thing with Z auto is that can probably be requested as an updated feature.

Last edited:

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
BIG Thank you to My Ram 2019 for gathering up all of us a discount for the Tazers! CHEERS! Big Thank You to Security Guy for his Information on the Ram Tazers as well!

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
BIG Thank you to My Ram 2019 for gathering up all of us a discount for the Tazers! CHEERS! Big Thank You to Security Guy for his Information on the Ram Tazers as well!

I agree with @Ramit392 This by far was the best, easiest group buy and great help from all. Wish the "other" pre-order sale was going half as smoothly.

Last edited:

myram2019

Reaction score
How is everyone enjoying their Tazers ?
What features you like best ?
Ideas for additional features ?

Jagtyson

Reaction score
How is everyone enjoying their Tazers ?
What features you like best ?
Ideas for additional features ?
Just received mine yesterday.. thanks again for allowing me to participate in the group buy.
As for additional features:
- looking forward to a Pulsar update that will allow both to work without conflicts.
- would be nice to have mirrors retract when doors are locked as a separate option from turning ignition off.
- agree with door open chime delete option (delay option or key fob off option)

Looking forward to install.

Users who are viewing this thread