5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grille insert swap??

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Anyone know for sure if the grille inserts are a simple swap or does it require to swap out the full grille and surround?? TIA

CMil527

Reaction score
Searched with no luck but thanks and no that search link is/was not my question. My grille is all black.. looking to see if anyone has successfully swapped out the inner grilles without replacing the full grille. Ive personally done it on previous gen rams but never seen it done here.

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Searched with no luck but thanks and no that search link is/was not my question. My grille is all black.. looking to see if anyone has successfully swapped out the inner grilles without replacing the full grille. Ive personally done it on previous gen rams but never seen it done here.

See the link below as this contains the information you may be seeking (the short answer appears to be they cannot be replaced, only "augmented"):

CMil527

Reaction score
See the link below as this contains the information you may be seeking (the short answer appears to be they cannot be replaced, only "augmented"):

Damn, nothing is ever easy... thank you sir!

Users who are viewing this thread